Apple Authorised Service Provider
Working in association with Apple Mac, CAD is an Apple Authorised Service Provider and can assist in repairing your Apple product within warranty and out of warranty. If your product is within the warranty period, then we will repair it free of charge, regardless of where it was purchased.
Working in association with Apple Mac, CAD is an Apple Authorised Service Provider & can arrange a collection and delivery service for all your Apple Mac Products or if you prefer you can bring your product directly to our Apple Service centre in High Wycombe.
- We can assist in repairing your Apple product in and out of warranty.
- If your product is within the warranty period, then we will repair it free of charge, regardless of where it was purchased.
- We repair Apple Products like MacBook, MacBook Retina, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro Retina, iMac, iMac Retina, Mac mini, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad air, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini 3, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, Mac Pro, XServe, iPhone, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch, Apple TV and the complete Beats Audio range.
Apple Service Provider’s Commitment to Excellence
- We act ethically and with integrity toward customers, co-workers, other Service Providers, and Apple.
- We acknowledge our diversity, talents, and interests.
- We always put our customers first and provide a warm welcome to all.
- We empathetically engage our customers while solving their challenges.
- We seek to develop relationships with our customers by inviting them to return to our stores.
- We strive to inspire and excite our customers with every visit so that our stores are a happy place to shop, to learn, to create, to get help, and to revisit.
Our Daily Commitment
- We respect our customers time and deliver all repair transactions in a timely, personalized, and efficient manner.
- We will always make certain our customers know what to expect.
- We treat our customers with a sense of empathy, professionalism, and urgency.
- We value every customer problem as an opportunity to excel. We listen and respond immediately to all feedback, taking initiative to make it right.
- We exceed customers’ expectations by offering proper diagnosis, reliable repairs, and fast turnaround.
- We maintain neat, clean, and organized stores according to Apple’s standards.
- We are up to date on Apple technology and conduct repairs using only certified technicians.
- We earn trust by recommending relevant solutions that meet our customers’ needs and goals.
- We welcome all customers with a smile, a helping hand, and personal attention.
- We encourage open dialogue with our people and customers to share ideas about improving our stores, our processes and our performance.
- We embrace and speak favourably of our co-workers, resellers, third-party partners, and Apple.