As well as providing repair services for most manufacturers, CAD offer a range of onsite installation services to meet your needs. We also provide computer repair services in High Wycombe, Reading, Milton Keynes, Marlow, Beaconsfield, Maidenhead, Slough, Amersham, Aylesbury, Gerrards Cross, Great Missenden, Princes Risborough, Stokenchurch, Chesham, Hazlemere, Henley-on-Thames and more.
CAD services include broadband repair, console setup, data backup or transfer, hardware and software installations, data cleansing, virus removal, restoring to factory settings, wireless setup, parental control setup, computer customisation, operating system installation, health check and optimistaion and many more.
- We chose to work only with key industry vendors whose products form the nucleus of our hardware and software recommendations.
- We have chosen to support products from these vendors for their quality, manufacturer support and technical backing, long-term viability and innovation. Our sales team can provide information and pricing regarding specific products from these vendors and others.
- We offer design, installation, integration and administration services for networks for majority of the mainstream operating systems.
With accreditations for major manufacturers, we have the full backing and support for all the latest products thus ensuring a smooth and trouble free installation.
Some of the key areas we specialise in include:
- File server installation and optimisation
- Network operation system configuration
- Email and Internet connectivity
- Network upgrades and migrations
- User set-up and application loading
- Office relocation projects & Network bridging /routing
- Gateway installation
- Network security and optimisation
Success is achieved through good planning. Our project team looks ahead to anticipate potential problems and then puts the resources in place to avoid errors and delays. At CAD we never loose sight of the fact that we are responsible for that success.