Do you have an Emergency or do you need an IT Engineer or Technician On-Site? Please contact us here
We’d like to be your IT support team for your home, home office or for business needs.
On-Site PC/Apple Installation includes:
- Checking and installing your new PC/MAC and all other PC/MAC related purchases.
- Starting up the PC/MAC and setting up the windows/OS operating system.
- Installing drivers and software required to make the products work.
- Setting up of approved Internet account and configuration of email.
- Testing MAC/PC, printer, scanner and peripherals.
- Familiarizing you with your new APPLE/PC.
We will install your PC either in your home or office. You can rest assure that all complex procedures of setting up your MAC/PC are taken care of.
View Our Range Installations
- Broadband Troubleshooting
- Computer Customisation
- Console Setup
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Factory Restore
- Hardware Installation
- Operating System Installation
- Parental Control Setup
- Software Installation
- Virus Removal
- Wireless Setup
- Printer Setup
Are you looking to learn more about how to use your computer or surf the Internet? Finding it hard to make time to attend a class? Or simply prefer someone extremely knowledgeable coming out to you? One-to-one tuition would allow you to set the schedule and pace of your learning experience. We can give you specific and relevant information about your MAC or PC and answer all those questions that you have been asking yourself for so long. We can offer you guidance and training on virtually everything to do with using your MAC or PC. We can help you learn how to use things like :
- OS, Windows
- Microsoft Office,Word, Excel, Outlook & Outlook Express.
- How to use the Internet and the benefits it can offer you.
- Burning CD/DVDs.
- Making the best out of your printer and digital imaging.
- Tips and advice on other software