Computer Associated Decisions
2 Bellfield Parade
COVID-19 - Update 28th July 2020
CAD will be providing a Walk-in service By Appointment Only
Due to COVID-19 CAD is running with minimal staff due to Government and safety guidelines. We are only accepting pre-booked repairs. Click here to make an appointment.
*CAD will be providing limited services. Same day repair services, software support, data backup and migration, tuition will not be available.
Appointment slots are refreshed periodically throughout the the day.
The current wait time for appointments is 10 working days.
We apologise for the delay and are working hard to get back to normal operations.
Opening Hours - Email and Telephone service only. Our repair centre will be closed for walk in repairs. We will continue to service existing repairs.
- If you are local, please call in.
- If you cannot call in, request our collection service.
- We will inspect and diagnose the problem free of charge.
- We will provide you with a fixed price without obligation.
- If accepted, you are kept informed of the progress of your repair.
- Repairs are normally completed within 3 working days.
- When ready you can either collect your repair in person or have it delivered.
- All repairs come with a Warranty.
CAD provide apple service in and out of warranty nationally via a collection & delivery service. If you are based locally in High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Marlow, Henley-On-Thames, Oxford, Thame, Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Gerrard Cross, Princess Risborough, Chalfont St Giles, Amersham, Chesham, Slough, Windsor, Cookham, Stoke Poges, Wendover, Bourne End, Watlington, Wallingford, Chalfont St Peter, Watford, Stokenchurch, Chinnor, Bovingdon, Hemel hemstead then you have the option to bring it in personally to our repair centre in HIGH WYCOMBE,
Book a repair with us via Apple
if you prefer you can book and appointment with us via the Apple Website.
How to schedule a repair at an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider
How to get your iPhone ready for a repair