iMac Pro Service & Repair
3 - 5 Working Days
Back Up - The internal storage can be configured differently from previous iMac models. It is critical that a backup solution is in place for the iMac Pro. Any hardware failures may result in unrecoverable data loss. If you need us to provide a backup solution or need us to come onsite and configure a solution, please call us on 01494 463337 to book an appointment.
Apple warranty repairs
Out of warranty repairs
Accidental damage - Cracked screen, Liquid damage, Enclosure damage
Insurance Reports - Home & Commerical
Upgrades - Solid state drive, Hard Drive, Memory
- If you are local, please call in.
- If you cannot call in, request our collection service.
- We will inspect and diagnose the problem free of charge.
- We will provide you with a fixed price without obligation.
- If accepted, you are kept informed of the progress of your repair.
- Repairs are normally completed within 3 working days.
- When ready you can either collect your repair in person or have it delivered.
- All repairs come with a Warranty.
Getting the iMac to us
Send in for Repair
Whether your device is in warranty or out of warranty, CAD can arrange a collection for your iMac. Once repaired, we will return the laptop back to you.
Bring in for Repair
If you prefer to cut out the time taken during transit with couriers, then you have the option to bring it to us in person to our High Wycombe location. There is no need to make an appointment. For contact details please click here.
SSD Upgrade Options
Memory upgrades available
Back up your Mac
Please ensure that you have a full back up your Mac before service.
Visit the Apple support site for more details on how to backup.
However, we understand that in some circumstances it is not always possible to do this.
If you are unable to back up, please make us aware and we can discuss data recovery options with you.
Mac Accessories Support
Repair & Battery service available